No Entry Permission – 2022

To get No Entry Permission an Application Form will be submitted which you can get from your district traffic office with following documents duly attested by Gazetted at your SP/Addl. SP traffic office. Each & every paper submitted along with application should be signed by the applicant in addition to attestation. No application shall be accepted if it is signed by someone else on behalf of applicant. Application Form duly signed by the applicant with name, complete address and telephone number, if any, must have following documents attached:-

  1. Copy of Proof of residential address of the applicant.
  2. Copy of Registration Certificate of the vehicle
  3. Copy of Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate .
  4. Copy of Valid Tax paid receipt
  5. Copy of Valid insurance certificate
  6. Copy of Valid fitness certificate
  7. Copy of Driving license of driver
  8. Original Old permission, if applying for the second time.
  9. Copy of work contract, if any, with validity date
  10. Copy of CNG safety certification, for CNG vehicles
  11. Copy of Speed governor certificate

Traffic Alerts

No alerts available